Being on the road a LOT for work during week days and on the weekend with the boys for errands, adventure or just a ride around town, I love to try and discover new healthy, welcoming and yummy restaurants.
Lately, I had the chance to try the lovely place Gypsy Kitchen+Bar with my friend Marilou and fell in love with the place. Will definitely go back for work or a business lunch.
What I loved and makes me want to return:
- The service was great
- The location was OK, even tho there is a lot of construction around, I found parking easily
- They have almond, macadamia and oat milk… ( my favorite is macadamia )
- The simple yet yummy and healthy menu is perfect ( their toasts selection is just so good )
- The coffee shop is welcoming and huge, you don’t feel like eating with the table next to you
- It’s a really cozy atmosphere
- Great for friends lunch, meeting, just to work or for diner and cocktail at night
- It’s totally instagramable
Will definitely go back, and probably at night as well for a date without kids, with hubby. Hope you enjoy this place as much as I did.
This post is NOT sponsored.