Energy bites and smoothie bowls are definitly trendy at the moment and I totally love that trend. It’s so good and yummy, and healthy if you carefully select good, natural ingredients.
I love to integrate the Oatbox granolas in them since it adds a fun crunchy taste and since they have so many flavors, the energy bites always has a different flavor, depending on the one I choose to make them with.
Use my code CHIC.MOM.IN.THE.CITY to get a 25$ value of FREE items with this OATBOX LINK : https://www.oatbox.com/en/checkout/onepage/cart/
We love to use these granolas in our cereals, yogurt, smoothie bowls, just like that as a snack, in our energy bites…
Here is one of my favorite recipe that I love to do, since it’s easy and that my boys approved as well. It makes good snacks and are perfect on the go as well in the morning with a coffee or almond milk.
- 1 cup (dry) oatmeal
- ⅔ cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup ground flaxseed
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ⅔ cup Oatbox granolas
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add everything to a bowl and mix to combine all ingredients together. Leave the bowl in the fridge and let it chill for about half an hour. A must if you want your balls to stick together when rolled.
- After the chilling time, take a tablespoon of the mixture in your hand and roll into a ball. You can add a little more honey or peanut butter if you see that the balls don’t stick together.
- Can be stored in the fridge for about 2 weeks but I prefer to keep them in an airtight container in the freezer.
Hope you love it when you try it. Let me know what is your favorite Oatbox granolas flavor…
Also, if you have any yummy energy bites recipes, please leave them in the comments or any cool websites with great recipes… I would love to try more.